Affordable Spring Handbags for 2019
WELCOME Spring 2019! Oh, where have you been?
It’s the first day of spring and the weather is slightly starting to warm up. This is the time to start incorporating new and fresh stylish looks. What I really love about fashion accessories is that it’s effortless and it’s not overwhelming. It’s a great way to experiment with your unique look without going to bold just yet. Trust me… it will come!
Now, when it comes to jewelry and accessories you might ask yourself, where do I start? How can I make sure that my personality shine through? I always start with a statement handbag.
HANDBAGS are the perfect to introduce yourself to style.
Purses is that ‘go to’ accessory when looking to amp up your style. You might not quite know which direction you should go in when defining your unique look yet a statement bag is always perfect additional to any outfit.
Women handbags are such classic and timeless fashion accessory. I simply love and it can compliment any look for any occasion effortlessly.
Spring is just around the corner and every woman should be on the lookout for a great affordable handbag. There are so many different trends that you are bound to find your absolute favorite purse.
SaseeChic is the ‘go to’ accessory brand where you will definitely find your idea handbag.
Below are our top affordable Spring Handbags for 2019.
1. 'Ella' Messenger Bag - has to be the cutest bag ever! This handbag doubles as a crossbody and arm wristlet. The pop of color can bring out any outfit.
2. 'Mia' Satchel - royalty anyone? This purple trendy crossbody can be paired with jeans and your favorite tee.
3. 'Lisa' Vintage Handbag - grey is the new classic black. This stylish purse will definitely be a conversational piece. Perfect for brunch with the girls or that networking event.
4. 'Clara' Casual Tote - every woman needs at least one essential bag. This handbag carries the iPad, the iPhone, wallet, and keys all comfortably.
5. 'Grace' Beaded Clutch - the perfect 'on the go' bag. This clutch goes from the office to a night out to brunch with the girls to church. It's such a dainty piece.