Girl, I’ll be the first to admit that I have short girl problems. Being 5’4″…well, more like 5’3″ has its challenges. We have to learn to adapt and roll with the punches when it comes to our style.
Here are a few tips that will help you find that ideal maxi dress.
- Check your length. I like for my maxi to graze the top of my foot… not touching the floor. I use this rule when wearing flats or heels.
- A maxi should have a slimming effect that immediately accentuates the shape. Trust me… this is the best way to go! A fitted bodice is a great way to help define the silhouette instantly.
- Semi-sheer threads are an awesome adjunct for petite women. Fabrics that are more bulky or busy tends to be more of a overwhelming print.
- Avoid a fuller bottom. It gives the illusion of a shorter frame. …and, if you are a short person, well, this isn’t what you want.
- Lastly… shop petite sizes!
GRAB your Maxi Dress TODAY!